Walk Through This: Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness (Hardcover)
Hit the trail with Sara Schulting Kranz, life coach and certified wilderness guide, on her journey to find healing and forgiveness from the scars of sexual abuse and the trauma of an unexpected divorce. As a young, single-mother, Sara discovered her path to forgiveness and healing started with a daily practice of actively embracing the power and beauty of nature. Along the way, Sara learned a key lesson that to heal from anything you must walk through it on your own terms. In her new book, Walk Through This, Sara provides a path forward for those who have also suffered setbacks or trauma.
"To heal anything, you have to feel everything. You must walk through your experiences and your pains, and you have to embrace everything around you that got you to where you are at this moment." - Sara Schulting Kranz
In Walk Through This: Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness, Sara shares a step-by-step handbook that shows readers how to reconnect with nature--wherever they may be--and begin their healing journey. You'll be equipped with tools to use along the way, such as
- Foundational information about nature deficit disorder and the negative impact it has on our minds and bodies
- Exercise prompts to help you evaluate where you are on the path and check your progress along the way
- Meditations to guide you deeper into the process
Everyone has the capacity to forgive and to heal. All you need to do is take that first step . . .
With this book, you'll learn more about the topics of:
- Nature deficit disorder
- Practical steps to guide you to forgiveness
- The trauma of sexual abuse and divorce
- The need for emotional boundaries
- The importance of speaking your truth
- Resources for starting a meditation practice
- Tips to tap into the power of nature